POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A n architectural field camera : A n architectural field camera Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:20:24 EDT (-0400)
  A n architectural field camera
From: Doctor John
Date: 27 Dec 2002 11:10:03
Message: <web.3e0c7b427b65b49fb29393de0@news.povray.org>
Due to munged POVray (Don't ask, just don't let nieces have root access to
your system), I can't render a pair of images to demo my Field Camera
Macro.
Could someone be helpful and render them for me using the file in
Pov.textfiles -posted today- and post them here as a reply to this posting?

One as the file stands and one with "transform { NoFall }" commented out in
the camera definition.

t.i.a

John
--